Your home care agency website is one of your most prominent marketing tools. That’s why it’s so important to make sure that your home care website design really works for you. Before you get started on setting it up, you need to get a few things in order.
- Know your home health care website’s purpose.
- What is your brand’s personality? How should your customer feel when they land on your home page?
- Who are your target audiences? (will determine your content and layout)
- What attributes will your target audience be looking for in a home care website?
- What questions will they want to be answered?
- What are your goals?
- How will your website achieve your goals?
The information gathering that you do in the beginning forms the scope of your overall marketing plan. As you set to work putting all the various pieces together, you need to decide what the top-level pages should be and which subpages should go below them. Setting things up this way will help to make your site intuitive and user-friendly.
Building a Great Home Care Agency Website
Just as your customers are looking for certain information on your home care agency website, search engines are also crawling all over it and they’re making decisions about whether the content on your website is relevant and helpful. Your main goal here is to develop the highest quality website in the eyes of your customers and the search engines.
A successful and responsive website is comprised of the following 10 features and functions:
- The home care website provides relevant information about services and other important pages
- It has a design, look, and feel that tells your brand story.
- It’s uniquely different from competitors within the same industry.
- It loads quickly and looks great on all mobile devices.
- It’s built on SEO and uses an SEO-friendly content management system like WordPress.
- It’s built to attract customers and search engines efficiently.
- It includes an informational blog that will assist in SEO efforts.
- It has built-in security and maintenance systems.
- It’s conducive to implementing a wide variety of digital marketing tools-blogging, social media, email marketing, and online reviews.
- The blog gets updated regularly about aging care topics and it includes relevant keywords and topics.
The Importance of Updating Your Home Care Company Website
You have to put a lot of time, money, and effort into your website to make it valuable. What’s trendy today is outdated tomorrow. By measuring your website’s performance, you can ensure that your website is continually relevant, updated, and responsive to your company’s goals.
Following are some great reasons that you need a new website:
- Your website isn’t responsive-check it on all mobile devices to make sure your site is visible and loads quickly.
- The content on your website is outdated-if your blogs are using statistics from 10 years ago, it’s time to update them.
- You refreshed your brand but not your website-your brand is a reflection of your company. If you invested time and money in refreshing your brand, be sure to carry the look and feel over to your website.
- Your website loads too slowly-no one is going to wait around for your page to load. Check it on various devices from time to time. If it doesn’t load for you, your customers are moving on.
- Your website has a high bounce rate-you want people to spend as much time as possible looking at your pages. If people land on your page and leave quickly, it’s possible that your site is uninteresting and static. Some engaging content will keep your customers lingering longer.
Google Analytics will help you to track and measure the source of your leads and how your visitors navigate your site. If your site is effective, you should be able to see that your visitors are filling out contact forms on the back end.
Essential Elements of Home Care Web Development
You have many options of things that you can add to your home care agency website. Be cautious about adding things that sound like they’re nice to have but don’t do anything for your company to draw in new customers. Consider adding the essential elements first. It doesn’t hurt to experiment with some other strategies later on or from time to time to see what works.
- Craft an engaging home page-make sure it tells who you are in the first 10 seconds. Make your first paragraph a total standout!
- Inspire trust with your About Us page-seek to impress while being factual and humble. This is the page to highlight your credentials, certifications, awards, and community service.
- Clear site navigation and structure-your visitors should be able to easily and readily find the information they need.
- Clear Call-to-Action-your call-to-action is the key to lead generation, so make it visible and prominent.
- Use a functional CRM program-keep your content fairly simple so that it’s easy to update across all mobile devices. WordPress is a good choice because it’s SEO-friendly, has a fast loading speed, has built-in security, and is backed by a wide range of designers and developers.
- Add a place to sign up for a newsletter–this is a great way to capture new leads. Use the link on your website and in email campaigns. Infographics make nice additions to newsletters.
- Automate your reviews-use a reputation management tool that shows reviews, updates new reviews, and collects reviews automatically.
Your home care agency website is the hub of your digital marketing strategy. It’s of prime importance because it forms the basis for a comprehensive multi-level digital marketing strategy.
Do you need to create a new website for your home care agency? Are you ready to revamp your existing site to be more mobile and SEO-friendly? Do you need a fresh set of eyes to review your website so that it’s current and virus-free?
No matter what your needs are, leave the design of your website and website management to a senior care marketing agency.
Senior Care Clicks offers Home Care website design, development, and management. Check our home care website design service.